Our repair staff is able to repair anything! We work in any metal; platinum, gold, silver, or a combination. Whether you need a new clasp on a bracelet, a ring sized, or a diamond set, we do it best.
- Complimentary cleaning
- Battery replacement
- Ring sizing
- Full spectrum metal working
- Expert evaluation and repair
- Polishing of worn and damaged valuable gems
- Expert diamond setting
- Antique refurbishing
Do you have your own idea for jewelry? We can do start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style. We'll help you put your ideas on paper, and our craftsmen can create the piece of your dreams in the metal of your choice.
- Start to finish design and production of jewelry
- One-of-a-kind creations you will cherish for years to come
- We can create anything - no piece is too difficult
- We can use gemstones that you already have
- We can turn that old, unworn piece of jewelry into something fresh and exciting
Let us assist you in your time of need. We specialize in helping find replacement jewelry when you experience a loss. Our access to a diverse and deep selection of manufacturers enable us to find the exact piece you are looking to replace.
- Identification of jewelry of equal kind, quality and value as the original
- Large inventory selections in our showroom
- We bill all insurance companies
Would you like an independent opinion on your diamond or gemstone? Let us help you choose the correct lab for your report. We'll make sure it gets there safely, and explain the terminology when it comes back.
We have the most knowledgeable and experienced appraisers you can find anywhere. We can appraise all kinds of jewelry, diamonds, gemstones, and much more. If you haven't had your jewelry appraised in the past 5 years, we recommend you have it documented in detail today. Most appraisals are done for the purpose of obtaining insurance coverage in the case of loss, damage or theft. However, our appraisals can be used for many different situations such as; estate tax evaluation, value comparison, casualty loss, dissolution of marriage (divorce), collateral and barter purposes.
Did you know pearls should be restrung every few years? We can make your necklace or bracelet look like new - graduated or multi strands are no problem for our experts. Don't neglect an pearl heirloom when it is so easy to get it restrung.